Client Floor Receptionist
The purpose of the receptionist role is to support the client brand by providing a highly efficient and professional service to the Business. Further, to ensure that requests for meeting room reservations, events and training are processed and overseen with accuracy and attention to detail and both internal and external clients are provided with an excellent and memorable service from start to finish.
- Providing our clients with a professional, warm and welcoming service
- Preparing the client floor for the day
- Booking meeting rooms and events on-line and via phone
- Initiating video conference calls for guests
- Responsible for closing the client suite and being available to cover late events or external meetings as required
- Liaising with the building’s reception team to receive clients to our floor
- Policing meeting rooms, and liaising with relevant support teams to clear away and set-up
- Flexibility to cover at short notice
- Basic troubleshooting of any issues with meeting room equipment
- Logging of any IT issues on Client Floor
- Daily transfer of information online to our Front-of-House team
- Answering switchboard calls
The Ideal Candidate
A committed, flexible, focused, calm and dynamic team player with at least a year in a corporate environment.
As a client reception role, the overall activity time for client floor runs between 8am – 6pm, with essential requirements to work later regularly and at very short notice. This requires the need for flexibility to cover early morning or late evening video conferences, interviews and events – also to cover colleagues annual leave and absence. The role requires a very active and focused individual who has the desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Must be driven, disciplined, enjoy structure and is comfortable with being supervised. Must have ability to prioritise under immense pressure, with care and consideration to all.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner
- Looks closely at detail
- Good listening skills
- Great communicator
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
- Works well within a small team
- Good prioritisation skills
- Happy to use initiative
- Ability to work flexible shifts
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to be the first point of contact at our busy offices 5 Wellington Place
The role involves all aspects of running the front desk and admin duties associated with this
The working Hours are Wednesdays 12:30pm-5pm and Thur/Fri 8am-5pm
All training and uniform is provided so no experiance is required however is desirable
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process