We currently have an opportunity for a working cleaning supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression as well as a pension scheme, reward scheme, sick pay, growing days of holiday and more.
- To supervise a group of 4 cleaners to clean portacabins, administrative tasks, ordering and handling disposables, cleaning chemicals, covering holidays and sicknesses for all shifts (morning, evening and night shifts)
- When cleaning, the responsibilities are:
- To clean portacabins, toilet and office areas as directed
- Clock in and out daily via the TMS system; report any absence to the cleaning office
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas including stairs
- Wiping down of kitchen surfaces, damp-mopping of floors where required
- Cleaning of bathrooms to include urinals, toilets, sinks
- Replenish consumables including toilet rolls, soaps and paper hand towels
- Spot clean carpets, and use carpet cleaning machine as directed
- Empty bins as directed
- Damp-dust all required surfaces including desks, skirting boards, stair-rails, furniture
- Attend individual and team monthly training as directed
- Attend supervisor/Manager’s team briefs and huddles as instructed
- Wear PPE as provided and instructed at all times
- Report all Near Misses and/or accidents through line management as trained
- Observe all Sodexo and/or Authority Health & Safety, Fire, Environmental or QA processes and policies at all times
- Cover absence as required
- Be flexible to cover other areas within the area if needed
- This list of activities is not exhaustive, and other/ad hoc duties may be required at any time
The Ideal Candidate
Successful candidate must undergo BPSS clearance criminal checks
This role is regional and comes with the use of a company van , this is on the MoJ contract and covers offices and Approved Premises.
This role is 5 days over 7 so some weekend work will be required but not every weekend,
Covers North Central area, north and Mid Wales
Must have a driving licence.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.