To be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene of Cleaning Operatives within their designated areas as agreed by Sodexo and the Client.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working Sunday to Thursday nights from 22.00 - 06.00, this is a working supervisor position where:
- Previous cleaning supervisory experience required
- This role involves working and supervising a team of 5 team who will be working in the following areas:
- reception / restaurant / training and meeting rooms / male and female washrooms / locker rooms / corridors and offices
- supervising a team of Cleaning Operatives and maintaining / checking hygiene and cleaning standards paying particular to detail
- providing on the job training for all new starters
- ensuring Cleaning Operatives holidays are covered satisfactorily
- to control and issue cleaning materials to the team
- The successful individual will need to have a very good command of the English language both written and spoken
- The successful candidate will be required to be flexible to supervise and complete 'special periodic' cleans
- Sodexo company benefits include:
- Sodexo Discounts - save money with quick access to top savings both online and in-store from 1,200 top retailers
- Sodexo Spree Card - an opportunity to obtain a prepaid Visa card which you can use to receive 3 - 5% cashback every time you shop at one of 50 high street stores
- Sodexo Supports Me - a confidential helpline to support you and your family on work, money, well being or home issues through a free, independent information and counselling service available 24 hrs, 365 days a year
- Cycle to Work - spread the cost of getting a new bike through this government scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Operated through salary sacrifice, childcare vouchers can help you with the cost of childcare
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.