We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To provide a cleaning service to the agreed standards in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract.
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment.
- To be responsible for stock.
- The smooth running and standards of Sodexo Cleaning within the unit are maintained at all times.
- Seeks to raise standards and improve quality of performance and service.
- The Service Level Agreement is achieved at all times and monitored through weekly audits.
- Identifying additional areas of cleaning in addition to the cleaning specification.
- Compliance with company and statutory regulations relating to Safe Systems of Work, Health and Safety, Hygiene, cleanliness and COSHH.
- Outstanding Customer Service delivered to the client
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail & accuracy is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative & to be proactive
- Aptitude for numerical work & analysis
- Excellent communication skills
40 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Mark.Mooney@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process