Cleaning Supervisor - Weekend GMP
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Ensure all of your assigned duties / tasks are completed as required
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Carry out any reasonable work instruction to the standard required
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the GMP cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To provide a cleaning service to the agreed standards in GMP areas in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract
- To support and cover for Site Cleaning Supervisor in the provision of contracted cleaning services
- To ensure all agreed Client paperwork is available to GMP cleaning team and all paperwork reviewed for accuracy in line with Client SOP and expectations
- To provide training to new and current staff as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not a requirement
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good standard of oral and written English
- Attention to detail
- GMP- Cleaning Supervisor - Weekend
- 15 Hours per week
- 2 Days per week ( Sat & Sun)
- Training will be provided
- Please send your cv to Paula.Quinn@Sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process