Cleaning Supervisor - Monday to Friday Full Time
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor
- Getting staff in to work and home
- Cover holiday and sickness
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals .
- To immediately report defective equipment to Manager or Supervisor Cleaning / or with the vehicle
- Communicate cleaning material requirements .
- To continue to develop ones own skill and knowledge within the position
- To ensure high standards of personal conduct, hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic knowledge COSHH
- Driving license
- Experience of cleaning
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.