Join Sodexo as a Cleaner at Glasgow and be part of an organisation committed to creating exceptional environments! We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our cleaning services team, ensuring our prestigious building reflects the high standards we uphold! Elevate your career with us!
What you’ll do:
- Execute daily cleaning tasks to maintain a pristine workplace.
- Sanitise high-touch surfaces, communal areas and office spaces.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve a spotless environment
- Ensure rest rooms and kitchen areas are consistently hygienic.
What you bring:
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset, but certainly not essential
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Flexibility to adapt to changing cleaning priorities
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we also offer a range of resources, rewards and benefits for our colleagues and their families:
- Unlimited access to an online platform offering mental health and wellbeing support.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to help with everyday issues or larger problems where you may need additional support, including legal and financial advice, support with work related issues or personal issues such as bereavement.
- Access to a 24hr virtual GP Service
- The Sodexo Discounts Scheme, offering great deals 24/7 (also open to friends and family).
- Save for your future by becoming a member of the Mercer Aspire Pension Plan
- A death in Service benefit for colleagues who pass away whilst employed by Sodexo
- Opportunities to enable colleagues to grow and succeed throughout their career at Sodexo, including apprenticeships and a variety of learning and development tools.
- Bike to Work Scheme to help colleagues to do their bit for the environment whilst keeping fit.
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications
- Monday - Friday (Monday to Thursday 2pm-8pm and Friday 12noon-6pm)
- 30 Hours worked per week
- £10.90 per hour + Sodexo Benefits.
- Free parking onsite
- Online Recognition Scheme (Reward Hub)
- Check your local transport links here: Plan Your Journey | Traveline - the destination you should input is G4 9XF
About the Company
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better everyday for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal & Home Services.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved with our Employee Networks such as Pride, Sodexo Working Parents, Sodexo Disability, So together, generations and origins. We have also launched Be Heard which is an employee network designed to bring black colleagues together (virtually) to bring about positive change.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
Click here to read more about what we do to promote an inclusive culture.