We are currently seeking a Cleaner/Driver to work as part of our team at one of our client sites.
- Getting staff in to work and home
- Keeping vehicle clean and tidy, filling out mileage records and vehicle checks.
- Cleaning all public and specified areas
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals .
- To immediately report defective equipment to Manager or Supervisor Cleaning / or with the vehicle
- Communicate cleaning material requirements .
- To continue to develop ones own skill and knowledge within the position
- To ensure high standards of personal conduct, hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic knowledge HSWA and COSHH
- Driving license
- Experience of cleaning
- Willingness to undertake background checks prior to commencing the role
Sodexo are recruiting 5 Full Time Cleaner Driver
Salary: £8.36 - £8.91 dependant on age
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- To provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and/or instructions as directed by management
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.