We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and hard working cleaner to undertake general cleaning duties on site during the day. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Cleaner you will be responsible for:
- General tidying which will include vacuuming, polishing, emptying of bins, replenishing supplies etc
- Disposal of waste to external bins
- Cleaning of toilet of toilets, hand basins, carpets and floors
- Making and changing beds
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Prior knowledge cleaning chemicals/products
- Good use of Customer service skills
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
Making and changing of beds is only required on aiding another area.
This vacancy is for the Diner.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.