Weekend chef required to work 9am -2pm, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Cooking nutritious meals a small elderly community. Needs to be flexible.
- To prepare all foods as requested by the Chef Manager
- Assist in the compiling of menus including salads as required
- To help control stock and waste
- Deliveries are properly checked and stored.
- Stock is constantly monitored and rotated where necessary
- Adhere to cleanliness rules and routines to prevent food spoilage and waste
- Be fully conversant and comply with current up to date health& safety, HACCP, hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To carry out any other duties when requested by Chef Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience is essential for this role.
- Third level qualification. (HACCP/Culinary Arts/Professional Cookery)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Team player.
- Extremely knowledgeable about food.
- Organized and comfortable working under pressure
Weekend chef required to work 9am-2pm, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Cooking nutritious meals for a small elderly community. Needs to be flexible.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.