Chef de Partie at RAF Hendon
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our casual team at RAF Hendon to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Kitchen Brigade.
- Assist the Head Chef to deliver the culinary and food and safety elements of the RAF Hendon business, including event preparation and delivery, assistance with client tastings, food safety compliance and driving operational standards
- To ensure the timely and efficient preparation and service of all food offers to Sodexo's and the clients' satisfaction
- To demonstrate a strong technical ability and to be able to embed this knowledge in other staff
- To supervise and assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Innovative approach to the evolution of the food offering across our outlets
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment
- A passionate interest in the Catering Industry - with the knowledge of current trends and excitement about food
- A competent communicator, with the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and posses excellent planning skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.