We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our team.This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Catering Supervisoryou will be responsible for:
- Preparation of and the serving of meals to customers to the required standard set by the client
- Ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Undertake accurate and timely stock taking, reconciliation of money and invoices
- Completion of company documents
- Usage of internal software for recording accounts
- Oversee staff reporting into you
- Manage workloads of yourself and staff
- Prepare staff rota’s
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Catering and food production experience, ideally in a small to medium contract catering related environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate great team work and show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team
- Good computer skills
- Basic Food Hygiene and basic Health and Safety certificates are advantageous but not essential
- Supervisory experience
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.