We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To supervise and lead the team in order to undertake all necessary cleaning to the Company’s standard, according to the cleaning rota, or as directed including walls (up to 6 feet), floors, fixtures & fittings, incl. canopies, equipment, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc.;
- To manage the roster for Food service assistants and liase with chef manager to manage leave requests to ensure operational continuity
- To manage epos payment system and train existing and new team members in cash and compliance
- To take responsibility for all HACCP documents in your remit and ensure all paperwork is signed off and maintained to company standards
- To administer H.R policies and procedures in line with company standards
- To hold regular team huddles and engage team members in Sodexo’s values
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full Sodexo uniform is worn at all times; and personal hygiene policy is adhered to by all team members
- Induct and train team members in Great training cards and safe systems of work.
- Report near misses /accidents and incidents as they occur
- To comply with statutory and company hygiene regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages;
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others as all times;
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the Company’s standard;
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment;
- To ensure tables and condiments are kept clean at all times and that condiments are well stocked;
- To assist in cleaning the food service counters and vending machines as and when required;
- To attend to any reasonable request by management.
The Ideal Candidate
- To prepare and assist in any special functions, which may sometimes be outside normal working hours;
- To report and take action on customer and client complaints or compliments and any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, and unfit food or other irregularities;
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time;
- To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process