Bar Staff at Blackburn Rovers Football Club
We currently have an opportunity for Casual Bar Staff to join our amazing catering squad at Blackburn Rovers Football Club.
With the opportunity to work at both Matchday and Non-Matchday Events, this is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility.
We are looking for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting is preferred, however full training will be given for you to undertake the role
- Applicants must be 18 or over as this role involves serving alcohol
About the Company
Sodexo Live! is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.