We are currently seeking a Full Time Assistant Manager to work in the one of our Dublin sites. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences. You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To ensure that all the duties and tasks under your control are covered by the staff available.
- To ensure that the preparation, presentation and service are carried out to comply with company standards.
- To provide high personal standards of performance, hygiene and appearance.
- To communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality.
- To ensure that all products are well presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department and deal with customer requests promptly.
- To ensure that the counter presentation, back up and service is to the Company’s standard.
- To ensure that all areas under your control are left clean and tidy at the end of each service.
- To ensure at all times that Company and statutory regulations of hygiene and safety are adhered to by all members of staff under your control.
- To ensure that the staff perform their tasks correctly, give necessary training and report any matters which you cannot resolve to Management
- To supervise other areas of the catering department.
- To attend to any reasonable requests by Management.
- To ensure that all relevant book keeping is completed to the company standards.
- To assist with stocktaking when directed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relationship Management
- Impact and Influence
- Working with others
- Planning and Organisation
- Results Orientation
- Financial and Business awareness
- Analysis and decision making
- Continuous improvement
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process