Approved Premises Regional Manager
We are looking to recruit a Approved Premises Regional Manager to join our team covering 14 sites across the North East,Yorkshire and Humberside.
You will be responsible for the efficient and effective day to day management and supervision of the residential assistants who work across our clients approved premises, ensuring we provide a safe and secure environment for them and the residents.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role where you are working with vulnerable adults in a residential setting. You will have direct contact with ex offenders and play a part in supporting their rehabilitation by ensuring they are safe and secure and that the residential assistants are able to work effectively in their role.
This role offers flexible working due to managing staff that work 8pm - 8am shift patterns but will involve working days, early mornings and late evenings as part of a rota.
- To ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client, visitors (and residents, where applicable) to the site at all times.
- To positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business including promotion and implementation of the Secure by Sodexo business model, recognising and acting upon further opportunities for provision of service to the client on site.
- To support the management team with expert advice, guidance and practical management of a team of residential assistants.
- You will ensure robust health and safety procedures are implemented, reviewed and reported on a regular basis
- You will be responsible for the recruitment, induction, performance and development of assigned employees (Residential Assistants) and will manage the performance of those employees and support other department managers to achieve this.
**Full job description below**
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven, in depth experience of working within an Approved Premises environment or similar environment.
- To be able to develop and build good client & customer relationships
- Proven experience of delivering a Security service,
- Strong commercial, financial & communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively and respond pragmatically in high pressure, time sensitive contexts
- To be able to write concise, accurate and legible operational logs, security reports, and statements
- SIA Licence Holder/BS7858
- Able to demonstrate achievement of continuous improvement in the workplace
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of working within facilities management
Salary - £25,900 - £28,000 per annum
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process