- To be the E-prophit administrator and have ownership for the delivery of a proactive administration function that supports the operational team to deliver Quality of Life services to our clients whilst remaining safe and compliant at all times
- Supporting the senior and operational management to track tasks manage and deliver projects from start to finish including initial and final presentation.
- A requirement will be to formulate data in the agreed format ready for presentation to the client along with structured variance report highlighting trends and one offs.
- Work with operations and contract HR lead to support the delivery of all aspects of ‘Focus on Five’
- Support South area Operation site management with monthly processes where there is no on site management team.
- Managing accounts in E-prophit program for any site in the area
- Manage office calls in a professional manner, join Teams/Skype meetings, take minutes and actions distribute to all relevant attendees, follow up action points.
- Collection and Collation of weekly performance reports from each unit including analysis, summary and remedial recommendations
- Assistance with billing and collation of monthly reporting packs including weekly trading analysis, summary and remedial recommendations
- Production of KPI documentation
- Collation of Quarterly Reconciliation
- Assisting with collation and audit reporting
- Manage / Co-ordinate key financial processes, ensuring consistency across the business and compliance with best practice
- Ensure all relevant managers HR and site files are up to date, tracking and recording “right to work” documentation
- Ensure all Sodexo staff employed within the HMRC contract complete BPSS and DBS Clearance and HMRC site access card.
- Produce client Dashboard report on a weekly/monthly basis
- Produce monthly/ quarterly/ annually financial and operational information for the client review pack as requested by the Account Manager
- It should be noted that this document is not exhaustive, additional responsibilities/ad hoc duties may be required
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong financial awareness
- Strong practical operational knowledge
- A highly customer focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- PC literate with experience in Microsoft office applications including outlook/word/excel
- Ability to work in E-prophit
- Ability to multi task, work with others and be a good listener
- Ability to prioritise work streams and demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner
- Knowledge of EPOS and Clarity Live
- Flexible approach
- Presentation Skills/ Client Liaison
- Management experience in team management / leadership / engagement
- Knowledge of Excel and Power Point
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.