We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to support our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support as and when required
- Photocopying, managing incoming / outgoing post, preparing letters, filing etc
- Assisting other team members in day to day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Answering telephone calls and recording and relay messages efficiently
- The logging of information onto spreadsheets and producing of reports
- Arranging meetings, including booking rooms and refreshments and arranging travel when required
- Processing and preparing invoices for the business
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous administration experience in a busy environment
- The ability to produce excel spreadsheets & power point presentations
- IT literate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A flexible “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
Monday - Friday Position, working 9 am - 1 pm
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.