Senior Project Management Lead
- Responsible managing projects team for the UK. £3 – 6m annual turnover
- Ensuring consistent service development across the portfolio.
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety, and sustainability activities.
- Maintaining and delivering both client and Sodexo budgets on all OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines and local and state regulations are met.
- People management (Performance development reviews, training plans, labour turnover, attendance rates)
Rise with Sodexo
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- Along with the Project Management Office, develop operational processes and documentation that supports the definition and deployment of service, to drive standardisation and maximise benefits, whilst achieving cost efficiency, and encompass workplace experience.
- To develop an effective network of key contacts within the business, and within the Project Management industry to drive innovation in the development of solutions aligned to business requirements and strategies.
- To support the business in their delivery and alignment of performance management, reporting to ensure that adequate and reliable performance data is available to the Project Management Office.
- To analyse project performance, commercial performance, and service utilisation data to benchmark the effectiveness of services delivered and proactively identify areas of opportunity for future development with the Project Management Office.
- To ensure that effective communication channels are in place between the Senior Project Manager function, the account leadership team, and our Supply Partner community to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Integrate themselves into a best practice network for Project Management, to deliver service improvements that have a greater benefit for the business and support a more effective service delivery and integration platform.
- Ensuring projects are being delivered in an appropriate and effective manner, for the client and Sodexo
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Health & Environment standards, and requirements
- Carry out financial management, including forecasting, reporting and cost control on projects
- Effectively manage and support the key stakeholder relationships
- To assist in regular project meetings with key stakeholders to review progress
- Share best practice with other sites within the contract to improve service and ensure consistency and alignment of activities
- Ensure project are executed with minimum disruption to business operations and in accordance with the relevant safety laws, regulations, codes, and standards. Ensure quality assurance, best practice, and compliance standards
- Ensure that HSEQ procedures and standards, and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that vendors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client’s site safety policies and environment and sustainability strategies
- Oversee labour management for projects and ensure that this is being managed effectively
- Create a forward plan of Project Delivery across the UK
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of having operated successfully within an IFM project management environment.
- Knowledge of CAD and similar project management systems.
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification.
- Experience in specification writing – NBS, Knowledge of Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred.
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients.
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Experience in managing a team of employees and multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use of technology to drive efficiencies in delivery methodology.
- Capable and competent in legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines and local and state regulations.
Competitive salary of £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits including car allowance, pension, bonus, flexible benefits scheme.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance, and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.