We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- Meet and Greet visitors to HME in a courteous and professional manner
- Meet & Greet
- Contact visitor sponsors in a timely manner to notify sponsors that their guests have arrived in Reception
- Prepare and issue contractor / visitor passes
- Ensure Visitors have a ‘Visitor Pass’ and those with Cars, etc. have passes for their
- vehicles, if not issue them with one
- Sign Visitors In & Out and collect passes
- Maintain an efficient switchboard service and update the HME telephone directory as instructed / advised and to report any problems with the switchboard to the General Services Manager
- Perform administrative duties as directed / required whilst maintaining a watchful eye on visitors and keeping the workstation and reception area clean and tidy
- Record the number of visitors each day through reception
- Fire Evacuation & Roll Call within ground floor meeting rooms
- Responsible for meeting room bookings, ensuring rooms have the required equipment, clean and tidy
- Report any defects in relation to meeting rooms to maintenance (i.e. broken chairs, electronic whiteboards not working etc)
- Dealing with Emergency calls from Associates’ families etc.
- Reporting any problems within toilets or reception areas ( lights not working, etc.)
- Ordering taxis – visitors / associate requirements following HME policy
- Carrying out any administration duties as required in relation to collating / preparing monthly reports
- If international calls are required – switchboard need to dial and route through to the required extension
- Any other tasks as deemed appropriate to the role to support the smooth operation of HME
The Ideal Candidate
- SIA licensed advantageous but not essential, with willingness to receive 2 days training that may take place off site.
- Computer literacy to ECDL Extra standard or very good Microsoft Office Experience – Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work on one own and within a small team
- Personable nature
- Excellent telephone manner and previous switchboard experience
- Ability to confidently interact with all levels of staff within HME and Sodexo
- Ability to work flexibly
We are currently looking for a Reception / Helpdesk Services Support to provide world class guest experience to all stakeholders in our clients’ business, including visitors, clients, community members and internal stakeholders.
- To ensure that you know and understand the daily work schedule/rota so that you are fully conversant with your expected duties
- To answer and transfer calls according to Publicis telephone procedure
- To ensure that all Clients/Guests are welcomed appropriately and attended to in a professional manner from the moment they arrive and throughout their journey until we say farewell.
- Assist with helpdesk requests by liaising with different departments to ensure the building is running smoothly with little disruptions
- To ensure that your workspace is kept free from personal belongings and clutter at all times
- To present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- To book/ update all meeting rooms, hospitality requests into Outlook and using the hospitality form – ensuring compliance is followed at every juncture.
- To ensure that all guest coffee area and reception are checked regularly and are kept tidy, free of cups, clutter and in a good state of repair at all time and to report any defects to the relevant department.
- Flexibility on shifts, patterns, work methods and departments to help ensure the smooth running of the site ensuring you are an advocate for Sodexo and the client
- To liaise with pantry, despatch and other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Ensure passes are prepared for every pre-booked guest
- Keep visitors informed/updated of any delays with their host
- Maintain an updated ‘VIP’ gallery and key information of Pubilcis senior executives and Directors
- Maintain and update reception manual around procedures, who’s in the building, key responsibilities and duties
- To carry out any reasonable management request.
- To work reasonable amounts of overtime provided notice is given
- To be able to cover the helpdesk services in conjunction with reception duties in times of staff shortage/absences
- To be flexible to work in other Publicis central London locations as required
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.