We are looking for a highly organised, data wizz to join our team as a QHSE Coordinator within our Goverments and Agencies segment, oniste at either our Aldershot or Tidworth site. You will be responsible for providing coordination and administrative support for our client, in line with our contracted agreement, including Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk, Enivironmental, and Quality compliance activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking value from their role, providing Quality, Health and Safety, and Enviromental Sustainability coordination and adminitastrive support, working alongside the military on our contract providing retail, catering, and cleaning services across a number of garisons.
If you're a real self-starter, able to hit the ground running, have a positive can-do attitude, and are a confident communicator, able to participate in meetings and build strong professional relationships, while also being a pro with Excel and data, and capable of identifying trends, we would like to hear from you. A passion for environmentalism and sustainability wouldn't hurt either!
- Undertake statistical trend analysis of accident, near miss and HSE inspections and audit results
- Client reporting system (Interlex) – be POC in contract for all queries and access requests, assess close out timelines of incidents and work with Client (ADSL) POC on monthly data capture
- Assist QHSE team on data gathering collation as a result of accidents, incidents or claims
- Support QHSE team in the preparation of new initiatives around HSE, Sustainability and Wellbeing and social value (working closely with HR BP and CRL team)
- Work with QHSE team on Client HSE events planning ie: Zero harm day, new campaigns
- Communicate and record changes to QHSE process, policy and legislation as directed from internal comms
- Collation of contract complaints/compliment reports and assisting in any mitigation investigation
- Maintain Covid register and report positive cases onto Safegard system
- Monthly reporting and slide deck preparation for key meetings, and preparing submission for monthly news letter/good news stories
- Assisting in arranging training for First aid, fire safety and FS L3 as well as mental Health first aider courses
Please see attached job description for further information regarding the role requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for
- Highly experienced co-ordinator/administrator
- Confident handling, analysing and reporting on data, able to identify trends
- Experience analysing problems, able to identify and develop opportunities, and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with strong attention to detail, able to accurately and reliably record information and data
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office programmes
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self – imposed
- Comfortable working independently, but also able to work within a team environment, establishing and maintaining good working relationships at all levels
- Willing to undergo military security clearance
Where we can be flexible
- Experience within Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Working towards ISOH managing safely ( or Sodexo managing safely)
£22,000 to £24,000
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business. We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process