We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a permanent, full time position at one of our high-profile client sites in Blackpool. If you are a qualified and time-served electrician, have an electric maintenance background along with inspection and testing qualifications and would like to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay and company benefits – apply today!
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be working alongside a team of Engineers to ensure the highest standards of upkeep for a large, quality driven, medical devices manufacturing site. This is a hands-on role and will include carrying out various reactive/planned maintenance duties and installation works, as well as assisting company and client appointed contractors along with all associated H&S requirements.
We offer a salary up to £32,000, overtime, Sodexo employee benefits along with a great team and excellent development and progression opportunities.
- Carry out general maintenance (electrical, AHU’s etc.)
- First response to breakdowns (basic diagnostics to ensure correct trade/specialist mobilised)
- Organise and schedule reactive and planned maintenance using site CMMS system
- Assist with internal & external regulatory compliance audits where required.
- Management & supervision of company and client appointed contractors
- Carry out point of work H&S assessments
- Review RAMS and authorise/issue permit to work
- Assist with projects, shutdowns etc.
- Liaise with tech/site services managers to ensure smooth running of site
- Drive improvements and energy saving measures
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully qualified Electrician – 2391 Testing & Inspection is essential
- Maintenance background (multi-skilled is preferable)
- Experience in managing contractors and H&S
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Flexibility with working hours (some weekend work will be required)
- Problem solve under pressure and route cause analysis
- Good IT skills
- Ability to communicate clearly (with tech and non-tech people) both verbally and with reports
- Approachable and customer focused
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process