Learning & Development Deployment Manager
Are you a L&D professional looking to step up? then look no further, this role could be for you.
As a L&D deployment manager you will support the promotion of a learning culture within the Sodexo workforce by increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge through the provision of a range of learning activities to support the development of our employees. You will report to the Lead/Head of Delivery & Deployment (L&D) manager.
The role requires strong relationships to be built with a range of stakeholders across all segments, to ensure best learning solutions are delivered, with ROI measurements.
This position offers you the opportunity to further enhance your generalist knowledge, support in exciting events like Royal Ascot and the Chelsea Flower Show.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to do some occasional travel.
- Manage the delivery of the central L&D management development curriculum to the required standards incorporating mandatory training alongside management curriculums whilst incorporating across the UK&I
- Have a clear understanding of the L&D demand for the UK&I region through collaboration with the Senior Business partners and use this to forecast the central L&D delivery plan
- Ensure the central L&D team or any external providers are maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
- Support the Head of deployment to Identify and implement new and innovative approaches to learning, e.g., leveraging new and exciting digital learning solutions and appropriate learning and collaboration technology platforms
- Use and work with multiple learning technologies, including e-learning, blended programmes, virtual classrooms, and social learning
- Support the Head of deployment to Identify, manage, and communicate with stakeholders on the deployment strategy for the region
- Work on specialised learning projects and support learning design when appropriate
- Liaising with partners (e.g., external course providers, employers, examining bodies, apprenticeship providers) and developing peer networks to fulfill the skills needs where appropriate and keep delivery current and accurate
- Support learning delivery for any large-scale multi-site mobilisations, whilst introducing them to L&D offers as appropriate
- Ensure the learning environments and resources support learner needs including group management and individual delegate support
- Evaluating the effectiveness of learning programmes and learning outcomes to evidence success factors and address shortfalls
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
- Ability to be a key member of project groups to support implementation of any new learning interventions (both regionally and globally)
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a Learning & Development with a related qualification (or be working towards)
- Experience of curriculum design and deployment
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, plus access to our extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- 10% Performance-related annual bonus
- car/ car allowance
- 20 days holiday (FTE) – including bank holidays – rising to 25 days after 5 years
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- Volunteering days via our charity partner STOP HUNGER
- Numerous voluntary benefits, including dental care, gym discounts, retail / hospitality, and many more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process