Laboratory Technical Support
This role will be providing support to customer and Sodexo and below are some of the example of the duties:
- Stock Management (Ordering, manage delivers, stock accountability etc)
- Ensure compliance with documentation
- Prepares and maintains sterile glassware for the sample preparation process. Process glassware through the washer
- Resolve stock and invoicing issues
- Attend stakeholder meeting with Eli Lilly and suppliers
- Manage finances associated with the Labs
- Communicates well with auditors, clients and other staff members
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness
- An understanding of risk management and EHS, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards and controls
- Good Organisation Skills and be able to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of Laboratory
- Quality & EHS Experience
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with service
- Free GP service
- Bike to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee assistance program with counselling and life advice supports
- Family leave options
- Shopping voucher
- Training, development, and progression opportunities
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.