We currently have an opportunity for an Industrial Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Industrial Cleaner role is responsible for cleaning around the site. This will include floors, production areas, walls, windows, stainless steel, upholstery and any adhoc requests as required.
- To ensure all waste products produced during tasks are segregated and disposed of correctly.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Check all appropriate safety and access equipment prior to use following guidelines and training.
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
- An ability to work at height essential
- Experience cleaning in a laboratory environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).