Fork Lift Truck Operative
To ensure the prompt and efficient service of waste materials is removed from the factory following the company’s standard . Maintaining the cleanliness of the back yard to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement. To be proactive and report anything that is outside of “normal operations”.
- To ensure that the removal of dry waste is done safe and efficiently to the back yard following client guidelines.
- To ensure that the removal of wet waste is done in a safe and efficiently to the back yard
- Move products from staging and / or storage areas
- Wash and stack dirty skids and rotate ready for use
- To understand and maintain the standards and integrity of the service offer and Service Level Agreement at all times.
- To establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Motivate and lead employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo policies and procedures
- To maintain good client relationships at all time
- To ensure all unit audit scores are achieved to set margins
- Complete fork lift operators training provided by the industry leader
- To ensure that appropriate training is given for the duties you undertake in Health & Safety, Fire Safety and any Equipment to meet company procedure and government standards.
- Complete any reasonable requests made by the General Services Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to health and safety procedures
- To hold a valid certificate to operate a FLT
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying training needs where appropriate
- Self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers ,clients staff
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven experience of managing similar site and duties
- Ability to operate in a high speed and fast paced environment
Environmental area in a Goods Manufacturing Plant
Shift work required
To be able to work on own initiative