We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with a strong soft services bias (security, catering, cleaning) to join our team of 24 on a prestigious FMCG site. You would have excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills, great organisation skills, proven track record in facilities management and financial acumen.
We offer a great team to work with, a salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience, a bonus and excellent professional development and progression opportunities within the company.
- Manage the on-site contract and all services ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved
- Maximise the profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
- Act as the operational interface between the client and the Account Manager
- Manage the onsite client and Sodexo services and teams to deliver the agreed SLA and standards, acting as Sodexo primary representative on site
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the company mission and values
- Ensure that statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed, and deadlines are met
- Build long-term relationships with client that add value and are based on mutual trust
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Support the Account Manager in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Contribute to and maintain sector and account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services
- Support the business development and regional management teams to identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder requirements in a fast moving FMCG environment
- Previous experience of operational FM management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong people management experience
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example, health and safety, hygiene
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.