Are you a highly experienced Executive Assistant or a Personal Assistant? With a confidentiality approach of a spy, organisation and planning skills of an airport dispatcher and Microsoft package skills like no other? We want to hear from you!
The role will mean being the right hand of the CEO for UK and Ireland - taking care of planning, reporting and presentations, diary management, travel management and expense management. You will be responsible for preparing and completing documents for board meetings. You will also be required to communicate with an array of internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO. To do well in this role you will also need a sound business acumen and outstanding MS package skills. Excellent meeting minute taking is a must.
As part of the role you will also assist in supporting colleagues within the office by promoting health and safety and wellbeing and Sodexo ways of working.
You will gain an exposure to a truly global company at a very exciting times, amazing colleagues (even if we do say so ourselves!) and wide and versatile personal and professional development along with a salary up to £35k and array of Sodexo employee benefits
- To provide an efficient, effective and professional administrative support service to CEO of Schools and Universities
- To assist in enabling the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to function harmoniously through preparing meeting agendas, papers and actions
- Manage and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, this role requires extensive interface with senior managers, clients and other teams across the business.
- Arrange extensive domestic and international travel and visas including accommodation, car hire etc. for the Directors
- Act as the primary interface for the CEO, taking and screening calls/visits
- Supporting financial/budgetary activity such as invoicing queries/raising PO’s/expenses
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Executive Administration experience is essential
- Competent with Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in all matters, including working on reports, correspondence, management of complex travel/ meeting arrangements
- High standard of literacy and ability to draft correspondence and minutes etc. Ability to commission or undertake briefings for meetings
- Have worked in an environment where confidentiality is important
- Resilient and adaptable
- Able to successfully influence and challenge at senior level with strong political and social skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills both internally and externally at all levels with an excellent telephone manner
- Travel – some travel may be required to attend meetings and events requiring overnight stays
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.