Early Careers Lead
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join the Sodexo Appreniceship Team as the Early Careers Lead. As an experienced role model in the delivery of early career programmes you will be able to influence the necessary cultural change in the organisation, you will work closely with the head of team to grow the early careers strategy and offer in Sodexo. You will work collaboratively with the team to ensure a cohesive and agile working environment that has personal development, team, and company growth at the heart of everything we do.
You will be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and ideally you will have worked in a similar role previously.
- Work collaboratively with the wider professional family to deliver the early career offer inc. apprenticeships by breaking down barriers to learning.
- Reduce skills shortages by working with emerging talent and reskilling of people for future career
- Liaise with the business to be a knowledge point and advocate of early careers
- Manage resources that will support the guidance and growth of the early career’s strategy
- Utilise business contact and networks to explore potential opportunities and bring new initiatives into the business.
- Understand business strategy and policy around apprenticeships and early careers and ensure guidance is clear, understood and aligned with best practice and legislation
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Learning and Development CIPD L5
- Experience of designing and implementing learning programmes – specific knowledge of early careers programmes is advantageous
- Experience of small project development
- People management experience
- Experience of working successfully with charity and employability partners for early talent attraction
£33,000 - £36,000 depending on experience including company car
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process