Contract Performance Manager (FM, Helpdesk and Maintenance)
Are you interested in data and have a FM insight? If so, this 14 month fixed term contract will provide you with the opportunity to develop both your administrative and operational experience within a large PFI contract for our Government Schools business.
In this role, you will support the team in collating, analysing and interpreting data in relevant formats and report on the performance of KPIs against service level agreements. You will also collaborate in the reviewing of performance-related systems and services, identifying improvements and assist with the delivery and implementation of these.
If you have experience in reporting and analytics, a background in facilities management or using Maximo and a keen interest in providing meaningful data - this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Take the lead in producing monthly reports for our schools’ PFI contracts in line with contractual requirements
- Extract and manipulate relevant data from CAFM system in to formats required for reports
- Analyse and interpret data to calculate service failures, PMS deductions and Unavailability and produce accurate statistical reports
- Liaise with relevant Contract/Facilities Managers in the production of the reports
- Liaise with key teams (for example Asset Management, Energy Management and Finance teams) and contract staff to ensure that all required data is submitted in a timely fashion for the production of the reports
- Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue reporting packs following monthly performance review meetings
- Produce regular reports (daily, weekly and monthly) for contract teams, Clients, Local Authorities and customers as required ensuring these are accurate prior to submission
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of reporting processes
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly audits are provided by the contract teams in a timely fashion
- Build and amend reports and data dashboards as required to meet business needs and contractual processes
- Ensure that reports, documentation and key actions are completed in line with business calendars and contract requirements
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
- Analyse Helpdesk work orders to ensure that they are progressed in accordance with contractual timescales
- Support contract teams in the production of customer satisfaction surveys and the analysis/reporting of responses
- Update and maintain key contractual documentation and records as required
- Support the Contract/Facilities Managers in day-to-day contract administration
- Act as subject matter expert for CAFM/ Maximo system and data management
- Provide helpdesk and admin support, plus support with project work
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a PFI or School environment
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Analytical mind, able to interrogate and interpret MI and BI data
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel at advanced level (e.g. pivot tables, charts, macros and complex formulas)
- Experience in the use of software packages (Maximo) to extract, manipulate, report and present data
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- An understanding of FM contracts (ideally within a PFI context), key performance indicators and deliverables
- Commercial awareness
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues at all levels, including to a non technical audience.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems
- Undertake and support small projects
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.