As a Cleaning and Quality Assurance Manager at Sodexo (Ireland), you will play a crucial role in leading continuous improvement and ensuring the highest standards of quality assurance processes for soft services.
As a key player in our team, you contribute significantly to the overall fabric of our service delivery, making certain that our clients experience the highest level of satisfaction through your strategic leadership in continuous improvement and quality assurance.
Join Sodexo and contribute to creating a professional family in Ireland, fostering innovation, best practices, and continuous improvement in cleaning services.
What you’ll do:
- Be a leader who can support Sodexo teams with Continuous Improvement in Soft Services innovation.
- Lead Quality Assurance processes through monthly inspection reports, ensuring the quality of cleaning methods and outputs.
- Conduct Quality Control Inspections, providing KPI summaries, tracking overall performance, and recommending corrective actions.
- Design cleaning solutions and drive BICS cleaning standards across all contracts in Ireland.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, service partners, subcontractors, and Sodexo Subject Matter Experts
- Contribute to strategy documents for new projects and ensure implementation targets are on track.
- Identify and manage risks related to changes and support segment deployment strategy with clients and operational leadership.
- Collaborate with the UK&I Professional Family, sharing best practices, innovation, and compliance standards.
- Make a positive impact on LTIR by ensuring safe systems of work, providing necessary equipment, and promoting company values.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the service industry.
- Knowledge of Soft FM related services and experience in a standards-driven/compliance environment
- Strong understanding of health and safety, COSHH regulations, and experience in conducting audits and risk assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven financial skills and ability to discuss business objectives and outcomes with the operational leadership team.
- Flexibility and capability to function in a high-speed environment.
- Lean sigma accreditation and affiliation to professional organizations (desirable).
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
• Flexible and dynamic work environment
• Competitive compensation
• Access to ongoing training and development programs
• Countless opportunities to grow within the company
• Full training and full protective uniform supplied
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
[QR Code or Career Site URL]
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better every day for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services, and Personal & Home Services.