To provide administration support to the Facilities Team.
- To assist in processing the payroll on a weekly basis.
- To assist in processing working schedules on the Kronos system daily.
- Ensure all new starters ‘Right to Work’ documentation is compliant and uploaded onto the company data base.
- To ensure all personal files comply with the company standards.
- To assist with the service managers to ensure all employee training is complete and in date.
- Operate a system to ensure that all hard copy data is filed to follow both Sodexo and client procedures for audit purpose.
- Assisting in the day to day Management of an FM contract which includes Catering, Cleaning, Security, Returnable Packaging contracts and associated services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved.
- Comply with record retention policy by ensuring that all requisition from the FM team are accurate and complete.
- Operate a system for the ordering of PPE and work wear.
- To assist the Soft Service Manager and other service managers/supervisors in collating and issuing SLA data to the General Service Manager on a monthly basis.
- To assist the Soft Services Manager in raising Purchase Orders when required and input onto the UDC billing system.
- Provide support for other general admin duties as directed by the line manager e.g. scanning, copying, and filing invoice for monthly audit purposes.
- To handle calls in a professional and helpful manner using excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- To assist in note taking in HR communications.
- To assist in the training and development of the teams ensuring competence in service delivery.
- Assist in any further growth opportunities and support mobilise additional services when necessary.
- Flexible attitude to working hours which may incur weekend commitment.
- To attend a PDR with your line manager
- Hygiene, Health and Safety Comply with all company & client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, Safe working Practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace and training and development needs.
- Attend company and legislative training courses as requested.
- General responsibilities to take adequate steps to ensure the security of company and client property and monies under your control.
- Maintain good client and colleague relationship.
- Ensure that all written communications represent a professional image to customers, clients and staff.
- Action customer complaints by escalating to your line manager where necessary.
- Comply with any reasonable instruction from your line manager within the agreed deadline.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- To organise and manage ad hoc activates promptly and efficiently.
- Comply with HS&E policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum GCSE education
- Good administration and IT computing skills.
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Positive and flexible approach to the role.
- Good communicator – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work without supervision as well as part of a team.
- Willingness and aptitude to train in any skill gap and positive approach to learning in role.
- Self-motivated and flexible approach to role
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Able to manage time effectively
- Able to work without supervision, but as a part of a team
- Committed to achieving high standards
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.