Workplace Site Manager
A great opportunity has become available for a Workplace Site Manager to join our team based in Birstall. As the Workplace Site Manager, you will be accountable for day to day management of the onsite client and Sodexo IFM service delivery in line with the agreed SLAs and contractual requirements. To be successful in this role, a proven track record in managing a complex IFM contract, leading large and diverse teams. Excellent leadership skills, financial acumen and focus on growth is a must
Rise with Sodexo
- Compliant delivery and performance of contracted services as measured through performance management systems and monthly management information reports
- Achieving financial objectives (profit and cost controls) in line with unit budget and business plans and delivering on-site services to the standards/SLA(s) in the contract. Commitment registers are being kept up to date, purchase orders raised and authorised appropriately, and business traded in correct period.
- Business, contract delivery and client risks managed in controlled and structured manner and service standards across the site are in line with or above client’s expectations and reviewed on ongoing basis
- Continuous improvements are made to enhance the delivery of onsite services to exceed client’s expectations
- Clients perceive and demonstrate satisfaction with services delivered, contract performance and Sodexo employees. Hight score of customer satisfactions from site FM services and customers maintained at all times
- Lead a high performing on-site team, demonstrated through the effective implementation of Focus on Five, Employee Performance Review (EPA & PDR), Personal Development Plans, talent processes and staff engagement surveys
- All operational audits to be passed by the unit e.g. Safeguard and Unit business health checks
- High levels of client retention via demonstrably strong relationships built on mutual respect and trust
- Organic growth (client and sector) opportunities identified and converted
- Client retention and contract extension opportunities identified and converted
- Leadership of new bid opportunities in specific sector environments
- Creation of internal networks and forums for sharing best practice at technical, business, sector and client levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly professional, proactive and driven operational manager
- IOSH Managing Safely and RIPH Food Safety or similar qualification
- Track record in managing teams in a high class, blue-chip environment multi-site IFM service portfolio covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management skills and people skills.
- IT literate and financially astute
- A track record in managing people change
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organization
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety in practice
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- Experience of managing conflicting expectations of the client and consumer within one business area
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.