Soft Services Manager - cleaning bias
Due to expansion of services on the contract we are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Soft Services Facilities Manager with strong cleaning bias to join our team in Naas, co. Kildare looking after a team of 48. You would have a proven track record in cleaning services management with excellent communication and negotiation skills, great financial sense and leadership skills. Ideally, you would have experience operating in manufacturing environment.
We offer a salary up to €50,000, a great team, growing contract and excellent professional development and progression opportunities within the company.
- To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To be responsible for managing, recruiting, inducting and training the team as well scheduling of work and allocating duties
- Meet with client to monitor KPI performance
- Manage the HR issues within the contract
- Attend Business review meetings
- Strive for continuous improvement within the site
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience managing a cleaning team
- Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning services
- Good understanding of budget management
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process