Site Services Manager
- Ensure local delivery of soft and hard Facilities Management services at the site, ensuring cost, quality and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo with the client. Responsible for the entire operating structure at site leading a team to ensure delivering against Key Performance Indicators
- Support in the delivery / implementation of the business strategy / objectives for client’s and site-specific objectives
- Ensuring all Sodexo personnel are fully trained and competent to deliver the scope of works they are assigned for
- Ensure full compliance to statutory, legislative and client specific requirements / Standard Operating Procedures and in particular with regards to the Mechanical & Electrical Contract both Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive
- Act as the primary representative of Sodexo for all services within our defined operating area by the effective
management of all the Sodexo soft services team (cleaning) and the Mechanical & Electrical and other contracted supplier teams to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- Foster long term profitable relationships as a strategic partner with Client to enhance existing business and proactively identify new business opportunities delivering operational excellence
- Motivate and lead a high performing cleaning team
- Total accountability (financially and operationally) and responsibility for all the agreed services both hard & soft services supported by a cleaning services
- Innovation and initiatives key part of business operations, hold formal monthly reviews with clients and business user groups (tenants)
The Ideal Candidate
£32,000 - £38-000 Depending on Experience + Benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process