Service Delivery Manager
Sodexo have an exciting opportunity for two Service Delivery Managers to join our IS&T team. You will lead a customer-focused work environment ensuring a high level of proactive customer service is always delivered. You will collate, communicate, and improve Service Delivery productivity levels and resolution times while championing good performance and highlighting bad.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in operations management, be able to work supportively with others and ensure effective systems and processes are implemented, in a rapidly changing environment. You will be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships at all levels.
The main base for this role is in Salford, Manchester, you will need to be able to travel to Salford when required.
Join Sodexo and you become part of a worldwide, extended family. Team spirit is strong and encourages people to stay long-term. You can bring your whole self to work every day and we cant wait for you to join the team!
- The service delivery manager will be involved in a variety of tasks that requires management of Service Delivery and Transition, and the ongoing maintenance of the support relationships with Customers and Partners.
- To manage the service relationships between key customers and the IT service desk in the supply of managed services and support, ensuring that the contracted services meet or exceed agreed levels to the satisfaction of the customers
- Build relations with keys clients to become their point of contact, technical advisory and to proactively position potential solutions.
- Drive customer and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong & proven service delivery manager experience
- Experience of Information governance / ISO accreditations
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Experience of implementing new IT standards
- Confident communicator who can manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years' experience service management.
- Experience of service delivery and transition
- Previous experience working in a Managed Services industry
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, plus access to our extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- 10% Performance-related annual bonus
- £1,300 flexible benefits fund
- 25 days holiday (FTE) – plus bank holidays – rising to 28 days after 3 years
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- Volunteering days via our charity partner STOP HUNGER
- Numerous voluntary benefits, including dental care, gym discounts, retail / hospitality, and many more
We're all about building a workplace for the future, we believe in equal opportunities, and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process