Do you hold a valid SIA Frontline licence and have a full UK driving licence? Does working for one of the best facilities management companies on the world providing security services on a prestigious client’s manufacturing site? If so – read on!
Sodexo are currently looking to recruit 2 security professionals to work 42 hours per week, on a 4 on/4 off shift pattern, based at a manufacturing plant in Swindon.
This is an amazing opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food & facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for development and career progression.
Working on a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off consisting of 12-hour day shifts 06:30-18:30 and 12-hour night shifts 18:30-06:30. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible to cover the rota and to provide holiday and sickness cover within the Security team. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £9.27 per hour.
Please note – the successful candidate will be required to undergo 5-year background check.
- To provide a professional security service along with associated switchboard, gatehouse and reception duties
- To carry out internal and external patrols, day and night
- To provide support in emergency and evacuation situations
- To conduct routine security administration
- To ensure the CCTV system is monitored in a compliant manner
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence
- Hold a full and preferably clean UK driving licence (for insurance purposes you must have had at least 2 years of relevant driving licence and must be over 25 years of age)
- Have an excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
- Possess great communication skills
- Have a very good standard of computer literacy
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process