Do you have what it takes? We are looking for expert recruitment experience to drive and deliver recruitment practices for our Covid-19 function. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced and reactive operation.
As the Resourcing Advisor for the function you will support managers across segment recruit multiple vacancies in line with our process and to agreed SLA.
This role will also see you take responsibility for pipelining and pooling in line with frontline demand to support operational efficiencies and produce attraction strategic to improve time to hire and cost save.
- Produce communication templates and design recruiter scripts to support the coordinator team to instil best practice, candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience
- Deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence, high quality collateral for recruitment fairs virtually or otherwise when required,
- engagement of relevant third parties linked to our D&I commitment and Social Value, as well as engagement of relevant sector/industry/professional bodies to promote career opportunities at Sodexo.
- Deliver against KPIs of quality, time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against.
- Engage with segment HR Business Partners and leaders to plan and prioritise resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Connect with hiring managers to ensure that for every vacancy (or cluster of vacancies) there is a robust planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, selection approach and clarifies the roles of key parties during the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to managers on the most appropriate selection and assessment methods available for a role, assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tests where required and the on-going development and contribution towards a Company suite of selection tools.
- Support segment campaigns and recruitment drives, working alongside the hiring managers or HR Business Partners – examples cleaners recruitment drive and frontline culinary
- Deliver resourcing approaches that are inclusive and, where appropriate, aim to target under-represented groups.
- Provide fair and objective feedback to candidates who request further information on their performance during the selection process.
- Continue to develop Sodexo’s online presence through social media/recruiting practises
- Support the coordinator function to complete and support the administration of contracts offers / services for Covid-19 roles to an agreed SLA when required
The Ideal Candidate
- An experienced recruiter with either in house of agency recruitment experience who can demonstrate both a sound comprehension of what excellence looks like in the end-to-end resourcing process, as well as a demonstrable track record of delivery to evidence that comprehension. Used to working in a fast paced and reactive environment.
- Sourcing – must be able to demonstrate understanding and track record in utilising creative and effective ways of sourcing quality candidates directly, as well as the confidence, organisation and interpersonal skill to be able to approach passive candidates for roles in Sodexo. Will have demonstrable experience of utilising social recruiting tools and the ATS optimally for sourcing.
- Personal Organisation – needs to be highly organised and disciplined in managing workload and the end-to-end resourcing process, including utilising technology (particularly Applicant Tracking Systems, scheduling tools and online) for efficiency, as well as using lean processes and methods – i.e. rigorous campaign planning and contracting with hiring managers, up-front scheduling, educating hiring managers to become increasingly self sufficient
- Sound knowledge and experience with different selection and assessment techniques, able to select
£27,000 - £29,000 plus access to Sodexo benefits and rewards
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.