We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Resourcing Administrator to join the Talent Acquisition team on a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for partnering with our stakeholders and delivering the 360 life cycle of recruitment. Our Talent Acquisition team ensure we continue to engage, attract, and retain the world’s most exceptional and diverse talent.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, including the offer admin.
- Help to develop and deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence, high quality collateral for recruitment fairs, engagement of relevant third parties to support brand-building and attraction
- Deliver against KPIs of quality, time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against.
- Engage with the HR team on site to support with recruitment forecasts, planning and prioritisation of resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Work with stakeholders to provide specialist advice and guidance to managers on the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role, assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tests where required and the ongoing development and contribution towards a company suite of selection tools
- Support and lead the co-ordination of bulk recruitment campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to demonstrate hands on experience of what excellence looks like in the end-to-end resourcing process. You will also be highly organised and disciplined in managing workload and the end-to-end resourcing process, including utilising technology (particularly Applicant Tracking Systems) for efficiency, as well as using lean processes and methods – i.e., rigorous campaign planning and contracting with hiring managers, up-front scheduling, educating hiring managers to become increasingly self-sufficient.
This role requires the ability to consult and plan as well think ahead. Some hands-on experience with different selection and assessment techniques, able to select appropriate methods in their use to assist both the candidate experience and the quality of hires. You will be able to influence a large and diverse community of hiring managers, to understand their needs and be flexible and responsive to them, yet at the same time resilient and assured in communicating best practice, applying your expertise.
Package details include:
- Sodexo Discounts including Costco Membership, Free Spree cashback card and Gym discounts
- Sodexo Retirement Plan
- Access to ongoing training and development programs including apprenticeships
- Countless opportunities for career development and to grow within the company
- Community Online Academy (COA)
- Employee Lottery
- Mental Health First Response Programme
- Health and wellbeing incentives including Spectrum.Life, YuLife and Talk.
- Reward and Recognition schemes
- Flexible working considered
- Stop Hunger Foundation and Volunteering days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance