Recruitment and Training Coordinator
Sodexo Live have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment and Training Coordinator to join our first class team at Ascot Racecourse!
At Sodexo you belong, we will take care of you and ensure you thrive in your career and provide you with excellent learning opportunities.
You will be working as part of the team at the iconic Ascot Racecourse where we are committed to providing our guests with an outstanding experience whether they come to race, hold a business meeting, or host a private dinner at our world-class venue and we are looking for a hard working and driven individual to become part of our team!
In this fast paced and exciting role you will support the Recruitment Manager with the coordination and administration of all casual worker recruitment.
You will be self motivated, have excellent attention to detail and be passionate about service excellence in customer service. Ideally you will have worked in a recruitment role previously but that's not a deal breaker as long as you can pick this up quickly!
Managing casual recruitment campaigns, targeting local and student-based populations
▪ Manage all recruitment administration
▪ Liaising with Agency Partners
▪ Communicating and engaging with agencies to ensure FLOW (e-learning) completion ahead of racedays and events
▪ Supporting the delivery of training sessions to engage casual teams
▪ Creating internal communications documents such as newsletters and briefing sheets for casual teams
▪ Ensure direct casual team members complete E-learning ahead of engaging with Sodexo
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
Passionate about Service Excellence and Customer Service within the Hospitality Industry
▪ Committed to deliver against the core values: elegant, original and uplifting
▪ Be self-motivated
▪ Show attention to detail and be able to follow a process
▪ Able to effectively manage your time
▪ Ability to work under pressure and deliver deadlines
▪ Ability to communicate in a proactive and positive manner
▪ Ability to be flexible and adaptable
▪ Experience of working in a busy environment
▪ Integrity, commitment and diplomacy
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Excellence in financial reporting
▪ Excellent administrative skills
▪ Excellent and demonstrable client services skills
Strong ICT skills including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
▪ Experience of recruiting and interviewing
▪ Experience of working in a customer facing position in the Hospitality Industry
£24400.00 - £26600.00
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process