We are looking for an Receptionist to join Sodexo in Surrey, KT18 5UX! We are seeking a detail orientated and organised individual to join us at our prestigious corporate site! You will be the heartbeat to keeping our team operating with precision and flawless efficiency!
What you’ll do:
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient office operations
Deal with vast and varied tasks daily - no one day is the same
Introduction of technology
Prompt marketing of various events
Switchboard and room booking for future events
General Helpdesk operations
Handle incoming calls and emails, providing professional communication
Delivering 5 star customer service at all times
What you bring:
Proven experience as an administrative or helpdesk assistant is a bonus
Proficient in office software (e.g., Microsoft office, excel, power-point, outlook)
Strong organisational skills and multi tasking abilities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications in business admin is a plus, but certainly not essential
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we also offer a range of resources, rewards and benefits for our colleagues and their families:
- Unlimited access to an online platform offering mental health and wellbeing support.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to help with everyday issues or larger problems where you may need additional support, including legal and financial advice, support with work related issues or personal issues such as bereavement.
- Access to a 24hr virtual GP Service
- The Sodexo Discounts Scheme, offering great deals 24/7 (also open to friends and family).
- Save for your future by becoming a member of the Mercer Aspire Pension Plan
- A death in Service benefit for colleagues who pass away whilst employed by Sodexo
- Opportunities to enable colleagues to grow and succeed throughout their career at Sodexo, including apprenticeships and a variety of learning and development tools.
- Bike to Work Scheme to help colleagues to do their bit for the environment whilst keeping fit.
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications
- Working: Monday - Friday on a rota to cover the hours of 07:30 - 18:30
- 40 hours worked per week
- £12.50 - £13.00 per hour + Sodexo Benefits.
- Free parking onsite
Check your local transport links here: Plan Your Journey | Traveline - the destination you should input is KT18 5UX
About the Company
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better every day for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal & Home Services.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved with our Employee Networks such as Pride, Sodexo Working Parents, Sodexo Disability, So together, generations and origins. We have also launched Be Heard which is an employee network designed to bring black colleagues together (virtually) to bring about positive change.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
Click here to read more about what we do to promote an inclusive culture.