Pupil Experience Manager - Part time
A really exciting new part time position has become available to join our team on the Oundle School site as a Pupil Experience Manager. What does one do for a living – you may ask? Let me tell you! Pupil Experience Manager essentially is the conduit between pupils attending this independent school and our catering team to ensure that we deliver exciting, trendy food on site that meets pupil’s expectations.
We are looking for someone who is social media savvy and knows their way around a computer, has an approachable and engaging personality and passionate about current food trends and insights. You would have the ability to listen and communicate your findings, have a great attention to detail and not be put off by reporting. Recent experience in independent schools or universities environment would earn you extra brownie points.
This is a part time role of 24 hours per week (generally speaking – working 3 days a week between Monday and Friday). We offer a salary of £25,000, a great team around you with a wealth of experience and the opportunity to professionally develop and progress in Sodexo - a world-leading contract catering company.
- Managing School’s feedback by measuring pupils’ satisfaction, logging and responding to feedback in a timely manner and advising on pupils’ expectations; conducting satisfaction surveys, organizing regular focus group surveys, reporting on results and proposing improvements
- Managing all internal tools of communication
- Managing social media accounts
- Planning social media and marketing campaigns
- Working closely with chefs on creating an annual plan of events to engage with pupils
- Creating and distributing marketing collateral in the dining halls
- Providing teams in Houses with marketing briefing
- Working closely with the School team on activities related to sustainability
- Building strong relationships with the internal teams, School’s communication teams and societies
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Easily approachable
- Insight driven
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Multi-tasking in a high-pressure work environment
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to fast pacing environment
- Social media savvy
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign knowledge preferable but not essential
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. This role will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process