Pricing Analyst (Facilities Management)
We are looking for an experienced Pricing analyst to join us and change the world. Alright, maybe not the world just yet, but being a key to help making our business even more successful and cost effective is a rather good place to start.
This is a brand-new role that offers every opportunity to make your mark. Although not essential, it would be preferable for the candidate to be based in Dublin. Joining a small, but strong and well established team, this role will be best suited for a person with facilities management background (IFM, food services).
Apart from salary, bonus and employee benefits we offer a positively challenging environment, a growing scope of business, on-going support and great career and development opportunities.
- The need to co-ordinate to meet client timelines with pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
- Understand client requirements and develop competitive technical and commercial solutions.
- Ensure regular competitive review of core pricing data, including: hourly rates, productivity and maintenance specifications.
- Develop commercial assumptions throughout the sales process
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate mid complexity bids and concepts verbally, in writing and using visual presentations
- Ability to work flexibly (travel and extra hours) asper business requirement Demonstrates an ability to produce the required output, on time and to the appropriate accuracy and clarity
- Comfortable with change and makes proposals for change on the basis of experience
- Understands customer requirements - bid specific and what's typical for different client sectors
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.