Pensions Administrator (Hybrid Working)
We have an exciting role for two experienced Pensions Analysts to join our busy in house UK and ROI Pensions Team based in Salford, Manchester on a permanent contract.
As a Pensions Analyst you will support the Head of Pensions and Senior Pensions Analyst in the administration and delivery of statutory reporting and adherence to the policies and procedures of various pension, life assurance and income protection plans. You will also assist in the planning, preparation and implementation of specific projects and key activities.
In return this role presents you with great exposure/experience in a wide array of Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Public Sector Pension Plans (including the LGPS and PCSPS amongst others) life assurance and other risk plans for the UK & ROI. Also, you can expect a positive and inclusive working environment, training and development opportunities, with flexible hybrid working available to suit both your needs and the needs of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing the reconciliation and investment of contributions
- The provision of data to various third party stakeholders
- Dealing with queries from employee, HR colleagues and clients
- Pension/HR system updates and testing
- Provision of pension/risk data for TUPE mobilisations and more
For further information regarding the role responsibilities, please see the attached job description.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a pensions administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, in particular the analysis, manipulation and summarising of data
- The ability to resolve day-to-day problems independently
- Knowledge of Pensions procedures, policies and regulations in relation to Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution plans, in particular auto-enrolment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of using SAP HR
Salary - Upto £30,000 plus 5% bonus
Sodexo offers extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with service
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- Volunteering days via our charity partner STOP HUNGER
- Numerous voluntary benefits, including dental care, gym discounts, retail / hospitality, and many more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process