- Responsible for service delivery for all aspects of Sodexo technical activity in the area, interaction with local customers to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and service delivery improvement initiatives. Follow up any customer complaints.
- Co-ordinate technical suppliers ensuring site availability for work
- Meet and great technical suppliers
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place including risk assessments, method statements, competency certification of individual, permits to work and safe isolations.
- The role holder will be expected to respond to emergency calls
- The role holder will assist in the development of asset improvement plans, through in-depth knowledge of the Site
- Co-ordination and planning for all area tasks also feeding into the site wide planning model, through the use of Sodexo Maximo
- Assessment of supplier technical reports, able to assess reports and ascertain what remedial’s are required through discussion with site lead and client.
- Raise quotation for any remedials
- Maintain a structured filing system for subcontractors, including purchase orders, qualification documentation , service level agreements, and maintenance / inspection reports
- Responsible for assisting in good budget management.
- Assisting in good HSE compliance and completion of inspection remedials.
- Maximo “system owner” for the site
- Assisting with building management HSE activities, such as fire safety systems, issue Permit to Work, environmental risk assessments and accurate asset information.
- To implement site service or process improvement initiatives.
- Continued improvement of the area KPI’s
- Jointly responsible for the area’s adherence to the service level agreement
- To drive performance improvement in the area
- Safe and efficient delivery of both Sodexo activities and third party vendors, inclusive of worksite audits and annual appraisals.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- The role holder will have an in depth knowledge of technical application and processes, with the ability to transfer skills across both technical and soft disciplines.
- It literate and able to use computerised maintenance management systems such as Maximo.
- An understanding of risk management and HSE, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards and controls.
- The role holder will have a grasp of all the services delivered by IFM and will understand their impact on their customers.
- The role holder will have a good understanding of a heavily regulated environment.
- The role holder will have an understanding of the customer business operations for their area, and will understand the operating model of the Eli Lilly business.
- The role holder will have a strong service co-ordination background.
- Maintenance Planner
- 40 Hours per week
- 5 Days per week
- Training will be provided
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process