Maintenance Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity within Sodexo’s Integrator team for a methodical, inquisitive and disciplined individual to be able to manage and co-ordinate the position on lifts across our clients estate.
Working alongside the Asset Management team you will be the main point of contact for all lift compliance and maintenance reporting on the status through the CAFM system.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable to challenge decisions when needed.
It would be advantageous if you have worked in a similar role previously.
- Day to day assurance management of the estates lift compliance, maintenance and up time
- Reporting of category status through systems and supply chain interaction
- Organised and controlled methodology developed to assure as real time as possible
- Strategic innovation to apply automation and synergised control as well as improved compliance within this category
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to coordinate and manage own time effectively, great communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management of both client and supply chain –
- Senior point of escalation on lift’s, supporting the wider OPS and contracts team through your own supply chain contacts
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.