Junior Event Designer
We are currently on the hunt for a bright Junior Events Designer to join our team onsite in Edinburgh. We are looking for a creative individual who is willing to learn and develop, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
You will be responsible for assisting the operational team in the execution of each event and helping to ensure that our high level of standards are shown at all times. You will also be responsible for your own small to medium sized events whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients, ensuring they are well informed, comfortable and happy.
If you want to develop your events career and have experience as a Events Administrator, we would love to hear from you!
Rise with Sodexo
- Record and accurately communicate the event details and requirements to all departments and suppliers
- Ensure the highest level of service and attention to detail is given to clients throughout the whole process
- Be creative with solutions to fulfil client requirements
- Be proactive in ensuring all clients are well informed, comfortable and happy
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change of duties which could include working operationally at an event, race-day or retail outlet within one of Heritage Portfolio venues
The Ideal Candidate
- A bright talented events specialist who thrives on delivering memorable experiences, can react quickly and is flexible to change
- Someone who has an inbuilt attention to detail and efficiency, and who is also able to see the bigger picture
- A real energy and enthusiasm to motivate a team in preparation for events
- An ambitious, fun and positive individual who is an excellent communicator and immaculately presented but still wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
Starting from £21,000
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.