Head of Events
Sodexo's Sport's and Leisure segment have a fantastic opportunity to join the Peyton and Byrne Events Team as Head of Events
Peyton and Byrne are passionate caterers delivering vibrant and memorable events in iconic venues and cultural institutions. Peyton events provides catering to some of the capitals most beautiful arts and heritage sites including The National Gallery, Lancaster House and The Royal Academy of Arts. For more information on Peyton Events please click here
In this exciting and dynamic role you will develop and grow Peyton Events across the whole estate whilst holding overall responsibility for the Peyton Events function, strategy design through to delivery operations.
You will be a brand ambassador and drive Peyton Events as a market leader within the events and conferencing sector and help to reposition Peyton Events as a leader in the sector by designing and developing a strong brand.
- To develop and grow Peyton Events across the whole estate whilst holding overall responsibility for the Peyton Events function, strategy design through to delivery operations.
- To be the brand ambassador and drive Peyton Events as a market leader within the events and conferencing sector, and align the communication and output between Sales, Marketing, Events, and Operations
- to deliver financially viable and exceptional events/guest experiences.
- To reposition Peyton Events as a leader in the sector by designing and developing a strong brand by key financial reporting and budgeting, aligning this with the Sales to ensure robust sales targets/strategies
- To ensure that events deliver consistent innovative and exceptional customer service
- To help demonstrate real value, commitment and responsiveness to client and customer needs ensuring satisfaction and retention of business, whilst continuously improving the proposition for clients and customers alike.
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of high-profile catering and events management within cultural destinations within central London
- Experience of developing new business, tender design
- Proven experience of leading and developing a management team, FOH and BOH
- Expert with financial design and commercial understanding V’s operational delivery
Salary is up to £46,000 plus company bonus and flexible benefits fund.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process