Hard Services Administrator
To receive, log and process service requests for Hard FM.
Contribute to the delivery of a quality Hard FM Helpdesk service in accordance with specification standards and carrying out operative duties when necessary.
Assign tasks and review standards to ensure compliance.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To monitor areas of responsibility according to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that requests are recorded and processed with in accordance with the service standards.
- Ensure that all staff perform to the agreed service standards and comply with departmental and company standards.
- To attend meetings as required.
- Assist managers/supervisors with the collation of monthly contractual reporting utilising CAFM system results. Implementing actions agreed as required.
- To undertake/carry out training as required.
- To arrange for the repair of defective equipment or advise a member of the management team of replacement needs.
- To undertake the duties of other staff as necessary to ensure the maintenance of the service.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and staff ensuring their health, safety and welfare.
- To help maintain a safe working environment and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- The post-holder is an ambassador for the company and his/her actions and conduct will be judged by consumers as an indication of the quality service provided by the company as a whole
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager.
- Raise purchase orders for suppliers
- Process invoices
- Arrange maintenance and planned works with 3rd party contractors ensuring paperwork has been received before attending site
- Assign daily/weekly/monthly PM’s and reactive tasks to engineers
- Review and send out monthly questionnaires and surveys.
- Assist with variable works order tracking and tracking of comprehensive funds
- Assisting line manager with quotations – transferring to templates and updating logs
- Continuous reviews for job status and completion to reduce services failure penalties.
- Create and send out outstanding task reports
- Review job completion, notes, permits, TRA’s, MNW/Quotes and any other documentation required for Hard FM task completions
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to ambassador the company values
- Ability to work as part of a team contributing to the development of the service we provide
- IT Literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn different IT systems including Global Maximo
- Ability to recommend and influence positive changes to the delivery of service
- Excellent customer service skills and effective complaints handling
- To act on their own initiative and adapt quickly to change
- Understanding of confidentiality constraints and sensitivities
- Understanding of Customer Care
- Ability to listen and have good communication skills
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Emotional Resilience
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life and health and wellbeing for our employees we provide discounts and benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs and help you take advantage of being part of Sodexo. The Employee Benefit booklet provides you with information on how to access all the discounts and benefits that are available to you on the Reward Hub including Sodexo Discounts, Recognising You, employee lottery, cycle to work, Spree card and much more. Aside from what is available on the Reward Hub this book highlights all the other benefits that are available to you as a Sodexo employee.
Free onsite parking
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process