HR Continuous Improvement Analyst
We are looking to recruit a HR Continuous Improvement Analyst, who will be responsible for embedding a culture of continuous improvement within PeopleCentre. As the HR Continuous Improvement Analyst, you will support continuous improvement and projects within PeopleCentre and work alongside the HR Process, Continuous Improvement & Project Specialist to support the successful delivery of HR Services strategic goals. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset who is looking for a role where they can manage projects and drive change.
- Analyse a variety of data from a wide range of sources to ensure improvement efforts can be targeted at the biggest areas of focus.
- Support, review and improve existing HR processes which enable delivery of HR operations within the HR Shared Service Centre and escalate any serious issues as appropriate.
- Liaise with PeopleCentre teams, Payroll and other departments to obtain necessary information to undertake root cause analysis for improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with HR Shared Service Centre Managers to ensure that process updates are of high quality, accurate, executed in a timely manner and changes are communicated in a clear manner
- Support training of PeopleCentre teams and, as needed, customer groups to ensure new and changed processes are effectively applied, including scheduling training and supporting delivery.
For a full list of responsibilities please review the job description attached
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable track record of agile thinking and being adaptable
- Knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement principles
- Ability to identify situations, which could result in potential customer complaints, in order to prevent the complaint from occurring
- Awareness of goals and standards, with ability to follow tasks through to ensure quality and PeopleCentre standards are met
- Well organised with ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of HR/Payroll interfaces and how to handle pay related queries
£24,000 - £25,500 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process